Our 12-year journey to making the best fudge possible was challenging, from the research and development to finding extraordinary flavours unique to us. We have created more than 100 flavours to date.
One of the best parts of our little business is meeting and interacting with our new and loyal customers, who inspire and encourage us to keep doing what we love.
Most say we have achieved our mission, but we continue to strive to make our fudge even better, we do not allow the cost of premium ingredients affect our decision for their use. In fact, we try and source the finest ingredients because it is what sets us apart from others.
At Yum Yum Tree Fudge one of our mission statements is to be the most environmentally friendly fudge company in the UK, whilst we can’t yet achieve every target, like single-use plastics, our approach is a whole business approach and is MUCH more meaningful. We entered the Carbon Charter and were immediately awarded the Silver Award for the efforts we have achieved so far, we are now aiming for the Gold Award.
We use natural flavours and colourings and British Sugar because we live in East Anglia, renowned for sugar beet cultivation. However, we also try to reduce the amount of sugar in our fudge and replace it with a natural sweetener derived from birch trees. Ever wondered why we are called Yum Yum TREE Fudge? Well, this is our connection to a remarkable yummy tree.
Yum Yum Tree Fudge came about from a chance idea of making delicious fudge as presents for friends and family one Christmas. I never forget my mum’s teachings of the virtues of giving, that it is an opportunity to bring real joy to both the recipient and the giver, so a gift should always be the best that one could make or afford.
We hope you enjoy our fudge, making fudge is an art worth perfecting, so this is all we do.
Love from, Lily & Adrian
Our Mission Statement
To be the best fudge company in the UK.
- Producing fudge with the best taste & texture.
- Having the most visually attractive fudge.
- Having the best packaging in the fudge market.
- Having The best confectionery stand at all shows.
- Being the most environmentally conscious.
- Creating the best work environment for all those in the company and for everyone to share in the success of the company.
- To have the Yum Yum Tree brand known as the ULTIMATE fudge there is & be the first major brand of fudge in the UK.
- As well as creating a good living for everyone who works in the business, it should also help support those in need in some way.
Fundamental rules for achieving the above
- Never compromise quality for cost
- Stick to our core business of making fudge and being the best at it.
- We must continually refresh the business & image year after year.