TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
We are committed to providing the highest quality product and an excellent service. If you have received fudge and are not entirely happy with either the product or the service, please contact us with your comments. We will try to respond to all queries and complaints within 24 hours.
• All our fudge is Vegetarian, gluten free and made without nuts but we do not guarantee traces. Our Plant Based Coconut fudge is made without dairy but we cannot guarantee traces of dairy. We take every care possible with a clear allergens policy to limit the chances of cross contamination between batches.
• All specifications are approximate and as the product is hand prepared and measured, our products (Fudge) are subject to some variation and deviation.
• Every effort will be made to supply the choice of flavour, but we reserve the right to supply alternatives if your choice is not available.
• All orders are accepted when your credit/charge/debit card is processed. Any email or other acknowledgement of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and will be looked at, and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the email.
• We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
• All orders are processed as soon as possible unless you have chosen a specific advance delivery date.
• Orders can only be cancelled where you have chosen an advance delivery date more than 48 hours from the time at the placing of the order. Such orders can be cancelled by email to email@example.com or by telephone to 01359 270285 quoting the specific order number or name on the order.
• We reserve the right to edit any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content when gift cards are requested.
• Where the product has not arrived in perfect condition, we will refund the cost of the goods and any delivery charge including, where deemed necessary, the cost of returning the goods to us OR we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
There may be times when the flavour ordered is no longer in stock, so we will substitute with an alternative flavour which is closest in texture and taste to the one chosen.
• Delivery may be made in one or more instalments using a variety of carriers.
• We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays & Bank Holidays and some Fridays if we have to be away at events.
• Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
• Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered.
• In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.
• In the event that there is a pricing error on the website we will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price.
• Any Special Offers we make are designed to be used once per household and may not be repeated per multi buy offer.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.