4 pieces of chicken breast cut into quarters (Alternative- Quorn fillets)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 - 3 tbs oil
4 cloves of chopped garlic
1tbs of Worcestershire sauce (or light soy sauce)
1 bag of our Mango Fudge (or you could use lime sorbet, lemon curd or even pineapple)
175ml hot water
1 cube of chicken stock
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken in cornflour.
- In a large frying pan add the oil on medium to high heat and fry the chicken in 2 batches so as not to crowd the pan.
- Sear the chicken until nice and golden.
- Reduce the heat a little to just medium.
- Add the butter and garlic, stir gently.
- Now add the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar.
- Next add the fudge and stock and gently dissolve the fudge into a sticky sweet and savoury sauce.
- Allow the Chicken to cook through about 5 mins and let the sauce reduce a little.
- Then you are ready the serve.
- Sprinkle with desired garnishes like parsley, coriander, sliced fresh chillies or sesame seeds.